Terms & Conditions
About Treasure ticketing and this Website
- We shall use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information contained on the Website is accurate and up to date. We may update the content and make improvements or changes in the information, services and other materials on this Website at any time without notice.
- All intellectual property rights in the design of this Website and the contents, selection and arrangement of all of the material which is available on this Website belongs to Treasure. No material from this Website may be commercially exploited in any way, without our prior written permission.
- We cannot guarantee that this Website is error free, uninterrupted, or virus free.
- This Website contains links to other sites which are independent of Treasure. We have no control over such sites and any links are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this Website, and do not imply our endorsement of the linked sites or association with their operators.
Buying Tickets and Returns
- Once you have purchased tickets, they can only be exchanged, refunded or returned in the circumstances described below:
- If we fail to fulfil an order as a result of any negligence, or similar act or omission of our own or in breach of contract the customer will be entitled to a full refund including any booking fee charged.
- If the Show is cancelled, postponed or material changes are made to the Show, the original tickets that you have purchased will remain valid for the revised event (except for in the case of cancellation) unless otherwise advised. In these circumstances, the face value of the tickets will be refunded and the postage & transaction fee will also be refunded.
- There will be no refund for lost, stolen or damaged tickets (save that duplicate tickets may be issued at our discretion).
- For any refund of face value you will be required to return the tickets, on receipt of which we will make the refund. The refund will be made using the same method of payment that was used to purchase the tickets. Tickets should be returned either:
- By secure post to Treasure, Momentous Events Limited, Unit 15, Ellingfort Road, London E8 3PA.
- Refund requests will be accepted up until 7 days before the date of the revised event or 7 days after notification of the change (whichever is the later) unless otherwise advised. We are unable to refund tickets that are received after this time.
- The tickets issued are valid for the date only as ordered and as shown on the tickets. Requests to exchange tickets for a different date of the show should be made via email to at least 7 days before the Show, and tickets will only be exchanged at the absolute discretion of the organisers.
- The following persons are eligible to claim Concession tickets: Registered unemployed persons, men and women over the age of 60, full-time students and people registered as having a disability. Please note that proof of status will be required, and should be shown at the venue on entry.
- Please note that if you have purchased Child tickets, all children 16 or under must be accompanied by an adult in possesion of a valid ticket. Children aged 5 or under are admitted for free.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that tickets returned are received by us. It is therefore advisable to return any tickets by secure post. Postal costs incurred by you in returning tickets are non-refundable.
- If the Show is cancelled, postponed or the venue or content is significantly changed, we will do our best to inform all purchasers using the contact details provided when the booking was made. However it is the responsibility of the purchaser to check whether the Show is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to make contact with you.
- It is the responsibility of our customers to inform Treasure of any change of address, contact telephone number or email address both before and after receipt of your tickets.
- Always check your tickets on receipt, as mistakes cannot always be rectified later.
- Although Treasure will use our best endeavours to indicate any age or other restrictions that apply to the Show, it is the customer's responsibility to ensure that they are eligible for entry.
- The organiser and the venue reserve the right to refuse admission to the Show and tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue. We will therefore not offer refunds to any ticket-holders who may be refused entry.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss of enjoyment or profit nor any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages.
- We will not be liable for any misrepresentations, negligence, contractual or tortuous loss of any kind suffered by you from the products, or services, or actions of any venue, performer, promoter or others.
- Tickets ordered through this Website are only for your personal use and that of your party. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased if there is any resale or attempted resale of tickets at a higher price than purchased, this includes tickets being resold to the public at an inflated price including via auction Websites such as eBay. The holder of a resold ticket may be refused entry or rejected from the venue.
- If you are collecting your tickets rather than having them posted out, please be advised that the tickets must be collected by the cardholder in person, and that the credit or debit card must be presented on collection. The cardholders' signature will also be required on collection.
- Tickets will be dispatched up to 7 days before the Show. All tickets should be received at least one week before the Show, unless they are being collected from the venue “on the day”. Tickets booked within 10 days of the Show that are being posted, may be received slightly later, but should be received at least 2 days before the Show.
- If it becomes impractical to post tickets out due to proximity of the Show or circumstances beyond Treasure’s control, we reserve the right to make the tickets available for collection at the venue “on the day” and we will inform you of this accordingly.
- There may be a restriction on the maximum number of tickets that may be purchased due to availability. We will use our best endeavours to publish this information on the Website and at the point of ticket selection for the Show. In such case, we reserve the right to only offer for sale the maximum number of tickets available and to cancel any orders made that exceed the maximum authorised tickets per customer without notice.
- If tickets dispatched by special delivery are returned as ’addressee unknown’, we reserve the right to cancel the order.
- If these Terms are not complied with, we reserve the right to terminate access and use of the Website.
- These Terms represent the entire understanding and agreement between you and us and shall have priority over any and all prior statements, understandings or agreements whether oral or in writing.
- We may modify these Terms at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms on this Website. Your continued access or use of this Website shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified Terms applicable from time to time.
- These Terms are governed by English law and any disputes subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts and, by using this Website, you hereby submit to the jurisdiction of such courts for such purposes and waive any and all objections to jurisdiction or venue in such courts.
- If any court finds any provision of these terms to be void or unenforceable for any reason, then such provision shall be ineffective to the extent of the courts finding without affecting the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Any queries regarding tickets or any other services associated with this Website should be directed to or in writing to: Treasure, Momentous Events Limited, Unit 15, Ellingfort Road, London E8 3PA.
1. Your Details And The Purposes For Which Information Is Used
1.1 When purchasing tickets on this Website and/or when registering with this Website for news and updates you must provide Us with the following information:
(a) your name;
(b) your credit/debit card billing address;
(c) your email address;
1.2 This information and any other information you provide to Us via this Website is required in order to PROCESS YOUR ORDER and to inform you of any EVENTS OR OFFERS which we believe may be of interest to you.
1.3 We will always let you have a copy of any personal data We have about you should you request it although we may require an administration fee of £5 to cover our costs in providing such data.
1.4 If your contact details change, you should advise us so that we can correct the data we hold on you. You can request that we change your contact details at any time by emailing us:
2. Passing On Your Details
2.1 In processing your order, We will only pass on personal information about you to third parties such as is necessary to enable Us to process the payment for your order and to fulfil your order, restricted to those third parties such as the venues, promoters, or exhibitors at any events for which you have bought a ticket.
2.2 We will use your email address to keep you informed of forthcoming Events and Offers. You may withdraw your consent for this at any time by emailing or writing to us at: Treasure, Momentous Events Limited, Unit 15, Ellingfort Road, London E8 3PA.
2.3 Furthermore, We may, pass on your personal details to carefully selected third parties who may contact you with marketing materials, restricted to those third parties such as the venues, promoters, exhibitors, sponsors and funders of Treasure. You can, at any time, ask Us to cease passing on your personal information, and you may ask any third parties to whom your information has been passed to cease using your personal information. You should email us at or write to us at Treasure, Momentous Events Limited, Unit 15, Ellingfort Road, London E8 3PA to request that we cease to pass on your personal details.
3.1 We do not receive or store your credit card information. We pass you to a Payment Service Provider (PayPal) to capture this data and process your transaction via a secure server.
3.2 Whilst We strive to protect your personal information, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure and therefore We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you send to us. You include any information via this Website at your own risk.
4.1 Our Website uses 'Session cookies' which track your browser session. These do not store any information on your computer but merely allow our Website to recognise your basket and its contents and whether you are logged in to your account.
5. Further Information